Grim Tale

Объявление

МАСТЕРА:

Хроника игры:
США, штат Иллинойс, Чикаго;
август 2014 года [+25, переменная облачность]
[13/06]: мы открылись!

Доброго времени суток, странник!
Добро пожаловать на ролевую «Grim Tale».

Есть поверье, что все рассказанные нам сказки в детстве - не просто легенды. Только представьте, что Король Артур существовал на самом деле, злой и страшный Серый волк - на самом деле не такой и плохой парень. Нам с детства говорят, кто плохие, а кто хорошие герои. Но так ли это на самом деле? И что, если все герои известных нам сказок и легенд - были настоящими?
Только представьте: пусть и не город, но достаточно большой район персонажей сказок, живущих тут, среди нас. Герои, злодеи, персонажи, которые придерживаются только своей стороны. Вы хотите это увидеть? Тогда приготовьтесь, потому что Зеркало никого не оставит без внимания.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

сюжетправиланаши акциивнешностишаблоны анкетfaqсказания
ЛУЧШИЕ ИЗ ЛУЧШИХ:

БАННЕРЫ:
Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Grim Tale » Приемная мэра » гостевая

гостевая

Сообщений 151 страница 180 из 2001

Добро пожаловать! Мы рады приветствовать вас в Фейблтауне!
Все интересующие вопросы вы можете задать в данной теме, администрация фпрг с радостью ответит на них.

На нашей ролевой на данный момент открыт набор игроков! Будем рады всем желающим очутиться в сказке!

ПРИДЕРЖАННЫЕ:
Снежная королева - Гостья до  24.06
Emilia Clarke - Lieschen 25.06

Jared Quinn написал(а):

Спасибо,сэр.Либо уложусь, либо - такова се ля ви.

Удачи, милорд. Будем ждать.

Давайте,если Вы не против,я Вам в ЛС напишу-и разберём недочёты.

Jared Quinn написал(а):

Давайте,если Вы не против,я Вам в ЛС напишу-и разберём недочёты.

Конечно, пишите.

ОК,ван момент,плиз.

Ох, простите меня, я кажется, немного наглею, но прошу дать отсрочку на один день. К сожалению, сейчас ничего не могу поделать с интернетом, работающего со скоростью улитки.

Maria Morrison написал(а):

Ох, простите меня, я кажется, немного наглею, но прошу дать отсрочку на один день. К сожалению, сейчас ничего не могу поделать с интернетом, работающего со скоростью улитки.

У вас время до 26.06)

Доброго!Я так понял,что не был принят?

Jared Quin написал(а):

Доброго!Я так понял,что не был принят?

Доброго дня. К сожалению, да, Вы не были приняты.

Openbullet 1.4.5 Anomaly Final Version
Download : mega-upload.net/dxfBj

Good Day!

Hope all is good ! My name is Vika. And I live in Russia.

But despite the severities in my country, I dream to find a man from abroad.
I am a free woman and I wish to wish a good man.
I want to have  a passion. I am a smart andbeautiful lady.
I think, i'm versatile, I have a good sense of humor. I want to meet  a partner  and be with him until the end.
I'm 35 years old. And I will be glad if your answer to me linkovaviktoria1990@gmail.com
Viktoria.

Очень интересуют ключи с номером для приложения Умный Дом.ru, готов закупить по 50руб. 1000шт.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

It's difficult to find well-informed people for this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and excellent style and design.

Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this issue here on your site.

of course like your web site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll definitely come back again.

For most recent news you have to visit the web and on web I found this web page as a best web page for newest updates.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

I feel this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. However wanna statement on some general things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that he must be go to see this site and be up to date daily.

Вы здесь » Grim Tale » Приемная мэра » гостевая

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно